MIUI Camera! Think you have it better? Post!

droidxixis

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
ok, i cant find where i got the apk from. I have it on my computer, but I don't know how to upload an .apk to share here. can anyone tell me how to do that? Once I know how, I'll post it here.

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm on 1.7.2.9 and the stock camera flash works only with the on-screen shutter not the stock red button. Did I miss something?

Sent from the X of B

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm on 1.7.2.9 and the stock camera flash works only with the on-screen shutter not the stock red button. Did I miss something?

Sent from the X of B

I believe in miui there is a setting for that, and I think the thing to do is assign the search key? I never use the search hardkey. Not even sure though. Off to work I go.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Sent from the X of B

As mentioned by Johnly I think you have to assign a key such as the search button, volume up , volume down buttons,or power button to take a picture with miui camera if you dont use the onscreen touch button to take the picture.
I have the volume buttons set to zoom in an out on mine, so my search button is assigned as an optional way to take picture if I dont want to use the touch screen button to take it.
The physical red button doesnt work for me either on CM(nightly #48) to take a picture,the red button can be set to bring up the miui camera app tho

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aleftshoe