More users adopt Android 13, but it's still beaten by a nearly three-year-old version

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Considering most people can't choose which version they are on and are forced to use whatever the manufacturer forces onto them, I wouldn't say "adopt" is the proper term. I say this as one of those forced Android 13 users who didn't adopt anything and would love to still be on an older version.

Alex Metslov

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
Considering most people can't choose which version they are on and are forced to use whatever the manufacturer forces onto them, I wouldn't say "adopt" is the proper term. I say this as one of those forced Android 13 users who didn't adopt anything and would love to still be on an older version.
Wow, wow, wow... You are using logic!!! How could you? :)))

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
This would depend on if your using flagship device/device/Manufacturer and what part of the world you are .

Being in the latest Android definitely has it perks from current security vulnerabilities /New features, the only thing that stinks is they may take certain features away that was in previous Android builds when on a newer one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance