moto 360 or Gear 2

cachun402

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone just wondering if I should change my smartwatch currently I have the Gear 2 and idk I'm thinking about switching it out for the moto 360 I like the design and look of the 360 but still indecisive of it what yall think need help

Posted via the Android Central App with the Note 4 SM-N910P

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Ive been on the fence about buying one too. I like the 360 but the flat bottom gets to me. So its been a back and forth between it and the Samsung watch.

rEVOLVE

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I hate that there is no Android Wear watch that can match what the Gear 2/Neo has. Why would Samsung release their Gear Live without the ir blaster and camera options that make their Gear 2 so useful (even the speaker is missing)? I think I'll wait until Android Wear has some of these hardware options added and then I'll switch over - until then I'll keep using my Neo.

Also I don't care for a round smartwatch - I'm buying a watch with a screen for a reason and don't want it cropped or shrinking content just to accommodate a circular screen. It makes it more "watch" but less "smart".

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Both will do what they're intended on doing such as showing cards with info as well as time just fine.

However, when it comes to round watch dials (watch faces), I personally prefer them in a round enclosure such as the 360 as opposed to having a round watch dial in a square/rectangular housing.

Looks more aesthetically pleasing to the eyes imho.