Moto Hint with the 2nd gen Moto X

ekoulak

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
Picked up this little guy in best buy today. I tried yesterday but the guy told me that they weren't even released yet. So I went home bought it online and had it waiting for pickup today. After initial use and a good couple of hours of talk time. Its really worth the money! First and foremost its best used with the moto x, but works great with other android devices, iOS and even my Mac.

The voice clarity is as good as using the handset itself for the people on the other end of the line. The comfort is great and voice actions work as advertised.

I also have a Bluetooth system in the car to listen to music and was able to have my car play the music but route phone calls to moto hint which I was unable to do with bluebuds x so that alone is worth the money.

I'm starting this thread in case any of you might have questions before buying one.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 2067.jpg
    2067.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 125
  • 2068.jpg
    2068.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 126
  • 2070.jpg
    2070.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 130
  • 2075.jpg
    2075.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 99

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm contemplating getting one, but curious how comfortable it feels in the ear and how it stays in without an over the ear attachment. Also the $150 price tag is quite high IMO.

Posted via Android Central App

ekoulak

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
I'm contemplating getting one, but curious how comfortable it feels in the ear and how it stays in without an over the ear attachment. Also the $150 price tag is quite high IMO.

Posted via Android Central App

As stated above the comfort level is very high. I almost forget that its in there after the initial 5 minutes in the ear. As far as staying in, it has tacky rubber material on the top and bottom side that wedges its self in the ear. Shaking my head vigorously doesn't seem to budge it. Although I agree with the high price point, once you use it you can tell the difference between it and a cheap 30 dollar set that gives you a headache. Another thing to mention is when in ear it has very little interference over ambient sound.

ekoulak

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
Here is the photo of what that material on the back looks like.

Attachments

• 2078.jpg
    2078.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 108

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar