Moto Voice: What are you calling your Turbo?

DustyBlue

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: What are you calling your Turbo?

I work in a corporate environment, and as such having a hard time to come up with anything that would still make me sound professional. but otherwise, I was thinking "Pay attention to me!". I like this forum post as it appears it may be helpful and help me find a good phrase, other then the default.

have tech questions? are you a gamer? help us help you and others and have your questions answered on our website. wicketts.net

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I am using 'Wake Up, Droid Turbo' but apparently, that phrase is far too similar to regular speak, as I have had ambient noise (TV, music, etc) open the Moto voice app 3 times since I set it up 5 days ago. So, back to the drawing board...

OCnNC

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
I haven't set this up yet, but somewhere I saw someone suggest 'Bridge to Engineering' and I may see how that works out!

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Has anybody read the sci-fi novel "Old Man's War"? Humans have their brains augmented with a personal data assistant, which can be activated with a catch phrase. Some of the names the characters come up for their enhancement are....interesting. Mostly derogatory and obscene, but provide humor within the narrative.

Revolutionary

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I've tried a few that were fun.

Alright, Jarvis
Okay, Cortana
Earth to Orson
Okay Turbo

I experimented briefly with "Hey a#shole!" and it was hilarious, but I have kids...

But my favorite is:

Computer, do something. (In my best Captain Piccard)