Moto X (2nd Gen) Verizon XT1096: 5.0 Lollipop Update (22.21.11)

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verizon Moto X(2014): Check for System Update

Hey quick question, I have the first gen Moto X now and I'm going to be a friend to the 2nd gen Moto X in a few weeks with moto maker, I know the Moto X on average battery power will get me 10 12 hours of usage even moderate to heavy usage is a 2nd gen Moto X the same way? Thank you so much.

landale

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site

Hey quick question, I have the first gen Moto X now and I'm going to be a friend to the 2nd gen Moto X in a few weeks with moto maker, I know the Moto X on average battery power will get me 10 12 hours of usage even moderate to heavy usage is a 2nd gen Moto X the same way? Thank you so much.

I went from the first gen Moto X to a second gen and find I easily get at least a couple more hours of battery life. Some of that might be lollipop but either way battery should be better either way.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

I went from the first gen Moto X to a second gen and find I easily get at least a couple more hours of battery life. Some of that might be lollipop but either way battery should be better either way.
Oh really? Now I have played with the demo moto X 2nd gen phones in Verizon stores before with lollipop on them but in real world experience, lollipop is really that smooth and good on battery?

landale

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site

Oh really? Now I have played with the demo moto X 2nd gen phones in Verizon stores before with lollipop on them but in real world experience, lollipop is really that smooth and good on battery?

I have only used the second gen with lollipop but most seem to feel battery life is improved with it.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

I have only used the second gen with lollipop but most seem to feel battery life is improved with it.
Well that's cool not to say that my battery life with the first gen Moto X was horrible horrible considering it had such a small battery 2250 mAh battery but I've learned which apps consume the most and taking those apps off of my phone. But it's good to know that was lollipop 5.0 that battery life seems to be a better though :)

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

Besides I figure the times I really am going to put the battery in my phone taking pictures like at the New York Auto Show with my dad I'm going to get the motorola portable battery pack I probably won't use it all the time but for the times I know I'm going to need it all day long without a charger if you know what I mean. Gets me excited about the phone that's for sure

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

So I just got my new Moto X in the mail from FedEx, I'm loving it with lollipop on it so far, it's interesting though with the battery power and multi tasking or the overview mode, my battery is pretty good how many cards do you have in your overview though? Because I thought that the more cars meant more battery consumption but it doesn't seem like that so far... Thank you for your response.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5kaymann