Moto X: Motorola Connect not working

younger996

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
As the title suggests, I cannot get Motorola Connect working, it has been working fine since I got the phone in February but I noticed today that it wasn't connected. Tried everything but no luck.
Anyone else having this trouble??

Tapatalked from my G PAD 8.3

Last edited by a moderator:

fifique

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: Motorola Connect not working

Not working for me either. Has been great until 4 days ago when it just stopped connecting. I've cleared cache and data on phone, cookies on PCs, and have deleted and reinstalled Chrome extension. Moto X and 2 Win 8.1 PCs.

LinusMcl

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site

Not working for me either since last thursday I too have tried everything and nada....... Wonder if the last Hangout update broke it

mkreef

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site

No problems with Connect using it the last couple days (and right now).

When it occasionally disconnects, I turn it off on the phone and sign out of the extension and then turn it back on and sign in again.

Laineyc

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

No problems with Connect using it the last couple days (and right now).

When it occasionally disconnects, I turn it off on the phone and sign out of the extension and then turn it back on and sign in again.

That's what I did when I had problems with it a few days ago.

Sent from my XT1060 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Chase Lilly

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

Mine has been broke for a while. I uninstalled the chrome extension and re-installed it one day last week and it worked for the rest of the day. The next day it was broke again. The only option I have is to uninstall the extension. There is no sign in or out when it drops down anymore.

jbarborka

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Connect has been broken for me for the last 3 days. Toggle off/on on the device, uninstall and reinstall the Chrome extension numerous times, nada. I use it on 3 systems running Win 8.1 Enterprise.

dyastrab

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site

I couldn't use it this morning. Logged out of everything, logged back in, and it's working again.

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site

I am also having issues this morning. I have tried logging out of everything and then back in, still not working for me.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

I had some downtime earlier. A refresh 15 minutes later got everything synced back up.

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

I just had issues getting it to connect with my 2nd Moto X. I had to log in and out of Moto Connect several times on my phone, it eventually picked up and worked fine!

bhameans

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
I was having the same problem and also thought it was Hangouts. But the problem persisted even when I re-assigned SMS to the text app that came with the phone. So I called Motorola support. She deduced it was the second Google account I'd added to the phone. I'd not associated that second account with Motorola but it was confusing the Connect connection. When I removed the second Google account, Connect started working again.

Chase Lilly

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
The only way mine works is if I re-install the chrome extension everyday. right now the drop down is blank. No option to sign in. I can't access the options or use the "+" to make a new message.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coongameb52