Moto X Pure Edition: Share Your Moto Maker Design

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Looks very nice!! Thank you for taking the time to upload those pics! Much appreciated. I have seen pics and heard people say that the Deep Sea Blue backing tends to looks differently in different lighting conditions. I have seen a picture of it where it looks black? The only other option I was thinking of was the Slate back. Most phones have the silver bezel so I was also thinking the Champagne would be unique and make things pop more. I also think the red speakers look awesome surrounded by the white front.

Thanks again for your efforts!

-Jay

Yep, slate with red accents and a champagne frame would look great as well. Can't go wrong either way.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Moto X Pure

Cuda13

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Cuda13....would very much be interested in seeing how it looks! Thank you in advance!

Here you go. The slate color is actually a shade darker than what shows up in the pictures but it's the best I could get because I suck taking pictures with this particular camera. I hope it helps though....P1080550.jpgP1080551.jpgP1080552.jpgP1080553.jpg

spwexler

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
Ordered the 32gb slate silicone back with metallic blue accent. Black front.

Posted via the Android Central App

unnamed.png

Last edited:

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I was intrigued by the leather but I've wanted a wood backed phone since the original Moto X

I was worried the blue accents on the ash wood would look a bit cartoonish... Really glad I went with it. I love the blue as does most everyone who sees it.

Posted via the Android Central App

jonathanlc2005

May 4, 2010
Visit site
i was really impressed by the shipping speed. i ordered it tuesday and it already came to south florida that saturday but couldnt be delivered till today

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Groenborg