Moto X Style: What are the base colors (Colors without Moto Maker)?

leroy1703

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Not everyone is as fortunate to live in a country where MotoMaker will be available (I live in the Netherlands).
In those countries, will only the black and white versions be available, or will there also be some wood/leather options?
I haven't read anything about it yet, does anyone know?

skyrocket

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
Re: Colors without MotoMaker?

Hopefully we'll see some more options from carriers and in markets that don't have MotoMaker. I live in the United States, but I do recall that Verizon offered a few different backs (bamboo, leather, football type material) on phones that they sold in the store. Hopefully that will be the same on different carriers around the world. But we'll see.

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site

Hopefully we'll see some more options from carriers and in markets that don't have MotoMaker. I live in the United States, but I do recall that Verizon offered a few different backs (bamboo, leather, football type material) on phones that they sold in the store. Hopefully that will be the same on different carriers around the world. But we'll see.

from the impression I got, it won't be available via carrier, at least initially. just best buy, amazon, and direct from moto.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site

Not everyone is as fortunate to live in a country where MotoMaker will be available (I live in the Netherlands).
In those countries, will only the black and white versions be available, or will there also be some wood/leather options?
I haven't read anything about it yet, does anyone know?
The standard colors are black/black and white/bamboo. I imagine only those will be available in non-motomaker countries.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Via Moto X Pure Edition - Motorola

Base Models
  • Black with Dark Gray metal frame and Black soft grip back
  • White with Silver metal frame and Bamboo back
  • White with Light Gold metal frame and Winter White soft grip back

MRS DIVA

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site

Hopefully Dbrand skins will be available if you haven't got the Moto Maker option.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki