Motorola Buds Wireless Headphones?

rite11ken

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi Folks,

Wanting to buy wireless headphones with the Moto X for both making calls and listening to music. Does the Moto Buds work well in terms of sound quality and not falling off your ears a lot? How does it compare to the ones sold by LG and other companies?

Thanks!

shamelin73

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Hi Folks,

Wanting to buy wireless headphones with the Moto X for both making calls and listening to music. Does the Moto Buds work well in terms of sound quality and not falling off your ears a lot? How does it compare to the ones sold by LG and other companies?

Thanks!

I have the Moto Buds and they are great. The sound is great and people said the calls were great too.

I have not tried the LG ones but the Moto ones dont fall off like I have heard the LG ones do.

jm101

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi Folks,

How does it compare to the ones sold by LG and other companies?

Thanks!

Can't comment on the Moto ones but I have used the LG HBS-730's for a while now. Had to send the first pair back under warranty because one of the earbuds stopped working. Other than that they have been good and usually don't fall out of my ears. Can't imagine going back to wired headphones when I am commuting.

rite11ken

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
Moto Buds

I'm buying the Moto X with the Cyber Monday code now and wanting to take advantage of the 30% discounts on Moto accessories too.

I want to buy a Bluetooth headset that I could use for both calls and listening to music. How would the Moto Buds compare with the LG Tone's whose specs are at this page:
http://www.lg.com/us/PDFServlet.pds...Url=/us/cell-phone-accessories&bvHidden=false

Does Moto X support text to speech and does the Moto X phone support Bluetooth A2DP so we can stream radio on bluetooth headsets?

Thanks!

shamelin73

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Re: Cyber Monday MotoMaker purchases

I have the moto buds and use them for calls and listen to music and watch movies when on flights. They sound great.

They work with moto voice and can be a trusted device.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I have the Motorola S10 Bluetooth ear buds. I would recommend them or the S11 over the Moto Buds. Those hang around your neck and still have wires to the actual buds. I prefer the truly wireless around the head design of the S series Bluetooth ear buds.