Motorola Turbo on Straight Talk CDMA?

s4d3gs

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm interested in getting the motorola turbo, and I'd like to know if it will work with CDMA on stright talk?
On the straight talk website, it asks to enter an IMEI number, which I obviously don't have.

From what I've read, the phone is locked to Verizon, but can (?) be used on Straight Talk if the IMEI is clean?

teeitupmo#WN

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Verizon LTE phones are all factory unlocked.

I have a Turbo and confirmed it will work with ST. I entered my IMEI number and it is good to go.
It can be used on the CDMA version of ST, which is Verizon or GSM, which is ATT.

Right now, I am using my Turbo on ATT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cybric11

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
I put my iPhone 5s on straight talk. It uses AT&T and while I like the service and price my turbo on Verizon has a lot more LTE coverage at least here in Arizona.

robertk325

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
Verizon LTE phones are all factory unlocked.

I have a Turbo and confirmed it will work with ST. I entered my IMEI number and it is good to go.
It can be used on the CDMA version of ST, which is Verizon or GSM, which is ATT.

Right now, I am using my Turbo on ATT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm looking at doing the same. How is the service, I've been using Vzw prepaid for a while now and love the service. I drive alot for work too. I'm wanting to swap so I can talk & surf at the same time. Stupid Vzw won't allow it anymore.
Did you have to swap to At&t then to ST in order to be on the GSM?

Sent from my Tapatalk'n Turbo

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick