Multi view update on December 27th!

dponte

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Apparently we got the same update as Poland :)

androidos.in/2012/12/samsung-galaxy-note-ii-android-4-1-2-update-roll-out-starts-with-poland/

At least. I'm at 4.1.2 with the jzo54k build. Kernel date is 30 Nov.

In anycase it's the same as the release for the N7100 model. However, does anyone know how to customize the notification shade? Some ppl said they can't.

Sybar Tech

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
++ of they're anything like how Motorola used to do them, it was sort of by random IMEI within a region. They would pump out out to some in a region and then keep going region by region until all the regions and subscribers within each region had it. But they wouldn't push to an entire region, then to the next region. But this could be completely different?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Honestly for these folks, I am not so concerned about the fact that the update is not there for them.
The update not being available could very well be a region or market related issue for which there is no easy workaround.
I am more concerned about how the AT&T Software update service is allowing that You May Check Again in: XXX hours setting to go above 24 hours at all.
Sure, the ability to bump the date and check for updates twice in the same actual 24 hour period is an exploit, but for the AT&T Software update service to allow that number to go ABOVE 24 hours at all is just shoddy.

Soloberry

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Nothing here either, Peaches. 7pm Chicago time. Tried the trick to set one day up and nothing. Just doubled my time to check again. :(

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Thank you. Not many people are getting " notified " abt the update. As per AT&T and Sammy support said we will. I dont think they know what their doing.
I tried this morning and it told me I had to wait 12 hours to try again.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
All AT&T Regions will not be notified all at the same time, seems to be staggered so everyone isn't downloading all around the same time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Can you explain a little clearer. I cant find photo editor. TIA

Use your S pen. Press and hold the bottom on it while pressing the S pen on the screen. It takes a screen shot and then takes you to a editing screen

highstar

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone figured out a solution to the "software update interrupted" message when trying to check for update? Mine has said that since I got it on release day. Called AT&T today and they couldn't give me any answers or reasoning. When my S3 did this I was told it was a hardware issue, replacement phone worked great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Can some one please see if HBO GO is broke for them also? I can open the app and navigate in it but once I try to play a video the app freezes for about 2 minutes. Worked fine before the update. Netflix works fine. I did try un install and re install.

AKBRNBEAR

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Got this morning we live in Alaska. Just figured out the double window pretty cool, just wondering what else we got with the 174meg download.