Multi view update on December 27th!

Remo Rackman

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I am getting the same message, are you Rooted by any chance ? Mine is. . . .

Tried checking through Kies and it tells me I have the latest firmware. I would have thought Samsung would be in on it at the same time in case some people did not have access to WiFi,

Anyone in Washington State getting the update yet??

proframer92

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
in chicago area and set my date to the 30th turned off wifi and poof there it was .

....i followed instructions and jumped back on wifi and its downloading now

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Go to settings and then date and time, turn off automatic and then set the date.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Kelly, are people getting notified first on their GN2? Or are they just trying to download the update? Also some people are saying sync was removed. Is it still in the email settings instead of the notification bar?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Kelly, are people getting notified first on their GN2? Or are they just trying to download the update? Also some people are saying sync was removed. Is it still in the email settings instead of the notification bar?

Some have been notified, but I understand that staggered notifications for OTA updates with AT&T is normal. After hearing about the update, many have changed their phone date to push the update by checking the software after changing the date.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
After I saw that people were downloading it I checked early this evening and downloaded and installed. I am in DFW. Overall a nice feature based on playing with it for a few minutes. Will check it out more tomorrow.

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Yea....I did it without a hitch. It went perfect.now all I have to do is relearn everything. Who said you cant teach.an old dog new tricks? Woof woof