My battery is amazing

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Glad to hear it
Sometimes we hear more the negative things happening to people's phones , but like hearing the positive

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Today is my first full day with the phone and I've got 28% left and I'm at 5hrs SOT. This phone should only improve and it's running AOD permanently and other battery using settings. Might not tweak this guy at all.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Just under 24 hours and still 76% battery left!
I'm not the worlds heaviest user but I did get plenty of texts and calls in, just not much play time as you can see by SOT....

Screenshot_20190830-061928_Settings.jpg

UK unlocked Exynos version Note 10+

da7thsign

Aug 28, 2017
Visit site
I'm getting crazy battery life. I'm at about 8 1/2 hours screen on time with a bit over 20% remaining. *10+ Snapdragon*

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190830-010203_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20190830-010203_Settings.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

miyanc

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I am using an unlocked 256 note 10 plus us version. I haven't take a screen cap but my battery it the best I have had. The first few days, even with loading and updating and of course test driving i was getting 4.5 hours screen time and still %45. I have had 7 hours screen time yesterday and only down to 34%. I am not a gamer, other than lichess, but I watch YouTube and other streaming stuff. And I am an info junkie so I am usually doing more than one thing at a time. All this with the screen at 1440 and 50% bright set to auto.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I have not had a full real day yet since I got it 2 days before vacation, as of now... light use, but in my office that has horrible reception, I am at 8 hours and 68% with 1.5 hours of screen time. I will post at the end of day, but once I head home after navigation on the way home it will really sip the battery on Wifi at home.

stuckingoo

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
The iPhone Max is much better on the battery in my experience unfortunately and the big format phones have always been so. Of the last six phones I’ve owned half have been android and half have been iOS. I just smh seeing some of these Sammy Plus screen times and battery life and don’t understand how my results are so different.

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
The iPhone Max is much better on the battery in my experience unfortunately and the big format phones have always been so. Of the last six phones I’ve owned half have been android and half have been iOS. I just smh seeing some of these Sammy Plus screen times and battery life and don’t understand how my results are so different.
Let me help you. You have compared your Max iPhone, with the largest battery ever put into an iPhone, to a device with a superior display, which aside from the processor (which apple has succeeded with) uses the additional amperage from which you feel you are losing when you switch back and forth. Yes, that is a run on sentence.

stuckingoo

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying different things. I just set IFTT to turn off my WiFi when I'm not at home. And I've changed my launcher to One UI from Nova. Even changed my case from a thick plastic thing sold by Samsung to a thinner Spigen. I've also turned off some location services to specific apps. I'll see if those things make a difference. I get bored of the iPhone iOS and the sea of icons look. I've needed to put the Note plus on the charger every day the past week. I never have had to do that with iPhones.

tatootie67

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying different things. I just set IFTT to turn off my WiFi when I'm not at home. And I've changed my launcher to One UI from Nova. Even changed my case from a thick plastic thing sold by Samsung to a thinner Spigen. I've also turned off some location services to specific apps. I'll see if those things make a difference. I get bored of the iPhone iOS and the sea of icons look. I've needed to put the Note plus on the charger every day the past week. I never have had to do that with iPhones.
Curious, but why use IFTT when Bixby routines can do that? IFTT is kinda a joke

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harmatukka