My final post to the Galaxy Note 4 forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgbagz

May 17, 2012
Visit site
This is a hilarious thread.....
I said "Well fellas, I am glad you are enjoying the N5... However... Come back to us 8 months when your battery life has been tested over time....... Let us know...."
All I wanted to know is how will the N5 will perfoming in 8 months..... just give an honest assesement. I am not trying to predict the future . I should have been a lil more descriptive when I said "Yep... That's what I am saying... "
All batteries degrade over time and I am inclined to believe the N5 may not be as successfull as N4. Only time will tell. so I picked the number 8. it seemed like a good even number. However if you want to go with 10 monthes I am cool with that to:cool:

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

Sammuel1973

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
I have had the Note 5 since last Wed, and still use my Note 4. I was at Six Flags yesterday, used the Note 5 for pics and videos, it was down to 30% at 12p, so the Note 4 came to the rescue, with 2 spare batteries. My 64gb sd card came in handy as well. I have another week to play with the Note 5, really trying to keep it...

My 3 other friends with their IPhone
6+ gave in to 20% by noon. Needless to say, we all used my Note 4 for the rest of the trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volkan