My local Best Buy pre-order Evo's out!

Rowsef

May 23, 2010
Visit site
It is true, the 2nd shipment will be approx. 5 days after launch... but oh well, I get mine on the 30th anyways... LUCKY ME!!! I'll be sure to post teaser videos.

Is 5 days accurate? Is that how long most 2nd shipments take to come in? I have to wait to get the Evo about a week or so after the release date, so I was just wondering when to expect the new shipment.

fredd0

May 18, 2010
Visit site
They picked the top few mobile managers to go to Dave and Busters and meet with HTC, They will be "training" us on the phone and at that training we will leave with the phone...

And we did the same thing with the pre-order... people were just excited to get it and didn't care about the 2nd shipment wait.

i just started as mgr and have a few opportunities to get the dept to the top, but i have no doubts we will get there. congrats on the phone and good luck on launch!

fredd0

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Best Buy in Denton TX has closed the preorder for the June 4th date. They are still taking orders but for 5 days out, per the salesperson I spoke with. I was in on Saturday, he did say that eveyone that was on the list was guarenteed a phone on the 4th.

this is the case at every BB.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos