My New Note 4 is Awesome !!!

gadgetjim

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
Originally Tmo was selling the N910T and not to long ago it was noted that the stores were selling the N910T3 version. No body is for sure what difference hardware wise is but software wise the T3 came with 5.1.1 and a lot of people reported having less or no problems with the T3 variant.
I my self held out buying a Note 4 till i could get a T3.
People with N910T units complained about connectivity issues, BT issues, poor battery life and general performance issues. Most people had one or two but not all of the same issues.
But the T3 units seemed to have corrected those so it might just be the 5.1.1 software OR Samsung made a change during manufacturing and updated something in the hardware plus updated the software to 5.1.1.. I personally wish i knew for sure if the hardware was modified. But i am happy i waited for a T3 unit.

So far my Note 4 has been running very smooth, faster than my Note 3, and .... knock on wood ..... no issues (yet) .....

I leave work in the morning with a full 100% charge, cycling around 45-60 minutes to work depending on where I'm working, maybe even 90 minutes each way. By the time I get home from work, I still have around 50% charge left.

I will get the ZeroLemon 10000mAh Extended Battery for my Note 4 also (have been using the ZeroLemon 10000aAh Extended Battery with my Note 3 for around 19 months now), but waiting to find a great deal on 128GB micro-SD cards first .....

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I'm debating going to a note 4. I have the Note 5 only because the Note 4 wasn't available in the store at the time.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick