my nokia 5.4 freeze often

glda19

May 10, 2024
Visit site
Hi

My nokia 5.4 freeze often mostly it's the user interface that freeze. It's not a specific app. Its my all my apps.
I have chat live with nokia and they told me to do the following. Clear the cach form all the apps -> do a soft restart is powerbutton + volum down it think.
But that was no help. I did also a factory reset with no help.
What could be the cause of the user interface is freezing

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Safe Mode: https://www.hardreset.info/devices/nokia/nokia-54/safe-mode/. If the freezes go away, then you know that some app you installed is causing the instability -- but the challenge then is trying to narrow down the culprit. Sometimes you just have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem goes away.

If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then that indicates a problem with the system or the hardware. That would be harder to fix, and might require that you contact Nokia for service.

glda19

May 10, 2024
Visit site
First i removed all the caches of the apps.
And now I dida facory reset without restoring the apps formbackup. I reinstalled the apps out the play store. And he still freeze. Now by apps settings I look for system ui en removed the cach and do a force stop of the play store and then removed the cache and restart the phone I did that twice and now wait.
Every night I power down the phone

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
First i removed all the caches of the apps.
And now I dida facory reset without restoring the apps formbackup. I reinstalled the apps out the play store. And he still freeze. Now by apps settings I look for system ui en removed the cach and do a force stop of the play store and then removed the cache and restart the phone I did that twice and now wait.
Every night I power down the phone
Did it freeze without the apps when you factory reset?

glda19

May 10, 2024
Visit site
It is not always that he freeze.
En when i did a factory reset and reinstall the apps everything goos well.
I see yet on my nota that i take form the website what to do when system ui freeze. That i have to force stop the system ui and then clear cache also clear the cahe of the google play services caches and restart.
I had also installed apps to check off maeware. Like malwarebytes avast. It was befor also that he freeze.
I deinstalled the most of the last installed apps. And to day works like a train. React normally. I wait and let it now when i freeze again . Every night i power him down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
delgerjargal