My S pen is not writing on the middle part of my Z3 fold.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Just got my Samsung Z3 few months ago and everything was OK until 3 days ago when I noticed my S pen was no longer writing across the middle/fold part of the screen. The pen did drop to the floor prior to this. I tried my pen on another Z3 and it worked perfectly but the other person's pen didn't write on the middle of my own screen either so it appears the pen is not the issue here. Can you please help with this?

Hghlndr

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Just got my Samsung Z3 few months ago and everything was OK until 3 days ago when I noticed my S pen was no longer writing across the middle/fold part of the screen. The pen did drop to the floor prior to this. I tried my pen on another Z3 and it worked perfectly but the other person's pen didn't write on the middle of my own screen either so it appears the pen is not the issue here. Can you please help with this?

You are not alone. I've noticed it's not a "smooth" surface when using the spen moving horizontally as the screen has a dip... eg: when swiping with my finger I feel the dip though the words are still spelled correctly and seamless writing. When using the fold Spen it will skip and the words become nearly farcical to understand unless one keeps a constant strong pressure. Which in my mind may damage the screen....

As for your issue I don't see that my spen won't write over the crease, it just writes gobbledygook unless the strong pressure!
Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa