my Samsung s6 edge has bricked

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

so I'm using Samsung s6 Edge and rooted it with using SuperSU app. however i think the rooting was not successful because it has affected many part of my phone.
when i boot my phone it shows " kernel is not Seanoid Enforcing"

first problem i cannot update my OS.
my PC can't access my phone (only charges, even in debugging mode). mind you i have updated SAMSUNG driver on my PC

hence, there is no way to flash my phone back to original firmware through Odin or Smart switch app

BUT MY PC CAN'T JUST SEE MY PHONE

Grantorkush

Dec 23, 2018
Visit site
If you can't repair it and its in good physical condition but useless I'll buy it for parts to fix my s6 edge.
Thanks Grant [phone number redacted by Mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Mod note: Please don't include any personal info in your posts, for your own privacy. you can always send a Private Message to another member if you're interested in a transaction.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Bit of an old post but

1. If the phone is rooted, SEAndroid Enforcing will be off.

2. You can't update a rooted phone. You'll have to flash the stock ROM back, update, then find something to root the new ROM. (SuperSU is just a little app that keeps track of which apps you've given permission to access su. su is actually what's giving you root. But once you update to another version, you can't install su because th phone isn't rooted, and the SuperSU zip for the current version probably won't root the next version. (And it could brick it, so don't try.)

Grantorkush, great offer - do you also give away free ice in the winter at the North Pole?