nds4droid not opening

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,

I recently tried to install nds4droid, a Nintendo DS emulator, on my nexus 10. However, upon opening the app, it comes up with a dialogue saying "Unfortunately, nds4doid has stopped." I have seen YouTube videos of this app runinng on the Nexus 10, and have heard nothing about it being incompatible with the tablet or Android 4.3, so is there something I'm missing? This also happened with another DS emulator I tried. Thanks for any help.

festinator

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
I think that app is a work in progress still, right? I doubt it would have been updated to be compatible with 4.3 so quickly.. but then again I don't know how long those things usually take.

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
True, but most apps shouldn't have to update for a minor Android update (all my other apps work fine without updating after I got 4.3). Unless, the app requires something that was changed in 4.3, causing the force close. But that seems unlikely, especially that it would happen as soon as the app is open. Can anybody confirm that this app does or doesn't currently work with 4.3?