Need help accessing different email account

bb526

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
This may be a very basic question but I'm having trouble with accessing emails. I have three email accounts and I have set them all up. (One gmail, one gmx.com and my school email) However, for some reason when I click on the emails icon I can only see the emails from one of my accounts. I click on the tab at the top that says gmail, but I don't see anywhere to switch to my gmx.com account. Sorry, this is my first android phone.

TheAspec

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
This may be a very basic question but I'm having trouble with accessing emails. I have three email accounts and I have set them all up. (One gmail, one gmx.com and my school email) However, for some reason when I click on the emails icon I can only see the emails from one of my accounts. I click on the tab at the top that says gmail, but I don't see anywhere to switch to my gmx.com account. Sorry, this is my first android phone.

You can use the Motoblur unified inbox. Goto apps -> messages. You can hit menu from here and select which accounts you want displayed in your unified inbox.

I am sure there is another way to do this but this is the only one I know of at the moment.

Setting up MSX is done though menu -> settings -> accounts. Use the corporate sync account type and it will walk you though the rest.