Need help. Can't turn phone on. Tried TELUS sticky from XDA on fascinate.

epik151

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I bought a Xoom tablet today and the verizon kiosk costco guy showed me his froyo 2.2 phone and it had flash video running clean in browser so I wanted to root too.

Is my phone just stock now? Yeah, if you know of any stable 2.2's I would be glad to give it a try.

phone is still booting up, will let u know in a minute...

Cool, it's back to factory default. I'm relieved my phone isn't dead xD

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I bought a Xoom tablet today and the verizon kiosk costco guy showed me his froyo 2.2 phone and it had flash video running clean in browser so I wanted to root too.

Is my phone just stock now? Yeah, if you know of any stable 2.2's I would be glad to give it a try.

phone is still booting up, will let u know in a minute...

Cool, it's back to factory default.

Do i know any stable 2.2's :D, do you know who you are talking to lol

http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...roms-w-root-new-clockwork-updated-2-15-a.html

Pick a file and flash it like you just did

epik151

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I have no idea what the difference between these are...

is 2.4 the latest and best?

Ok gonna give it a shot. PM me your paypal and I can send you a tip for your help. Thanks!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
stock has samsung and verzion bloatware

debloated has removed bloatware

2.4 removed verizon and samsung bloatware and touchwiz and has some custom features

if you use 2.4 that one you will need to extract

epik151

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey Droidx, that was quick and easy. And it's so beautiful.

But one thing is, how do I watch flash videos in browser. I'm trying to get videos working at footytube.com. Is there something I need to get from market?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hey Droidx, that was quick and easy. And it's so beautiful.

But one thing is, how do I watch flash videos in browser. I'm trying to get videos working at footytube.com. Is there something I need to get from market?

thanks bro i tried to make it as simple as possible

from the browser
Menu button>more>settings>enable plug ins> on demand or Always on

if you want your phone to be even a little more impressive, get launcher pro and use the screen transitions settings, cube is pretty cool when you have alot of widgets and stuff

Also if you want HULU

http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...te-froyo-voodoo-nonvoodoo-updated-2-24-a.html

epik151

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey droid, thanks for all your help. So much better than the other forums. I'll ask questions in the main thread so you don't have to go back and forth. So far this is so ridiculously better than stock though. Seriously badass, wow.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Anytime bro..just watch the words we are fanily friendly...well we try at least
Hey droid, thanks for all your help. So much better than the other **** forums. I'll ask questions in the main thread so you don't have to go back and forth. So far this is so ridiculously better than stock though. Seriously badass, wow.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramukumar64gfd