Need help with a mhl issue on a Vizio Smart TV.

appleisbad

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
42" Vizio smart tv will not play picture or sound from my S4 active. I know my adapter works and cables have used them on 3 other none smart tvs. The input setting is correct as well. Any ideas!

Posted via Android Central App

jkrod

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
I have a Vizio 55 inch razor led smart tv. I went to TV settings went to cec settings and turned the cec function on and for some reason it only seemed to work with my hdmi plugged into the hdmi side, next went to input and clicked on mhl and it mirrors my galaxy s4(unrooted). If it doesn't work you might have to restart you phone while plugged in like you are going to be using it I had to mess with mine for a few minutes before I figured out how to get it to work.

niazn460 Niaz

Feb 22, 2017
Visit site
I have a Vizio 55 inch razor led smart tv. I went to TV settings went to cec settings and turned the cec function on and for some reason it only seemed to work with my hdmi plugged into the hdmi side, next went to input and clicked on mhl and it mirrors my galaxy s4(unrooted). If it doesn't work you might have to restart you phone while plugged in like you are going to be using it I had to mess with mine for a few minutes before I figured out how to get it to work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeyblack