Need help with reinstalling stock ROM

branddiogo

Nov 22, 2017
Visit site
So I'm trying to revive my mother's LG G4 Stylus (H540T), because it has an intermitent message like (com.process.google.gapps has stopped working) that won't go away for a few hours, and then it works ok for another few hours. Also I'm unable to access the camera.
So after factory resetting it and everything else that I found on the internet, I've decided to reinstall the stock ROM, so I installed all LG drivers, downloaded the .kdz file and LG Flash Tool 2014, here comes the issue:

From all tutorials I've read and watched, I need to go into download mode to reinstall the file from my computer, and I've tried to do that two ways:
1 - Hold the Volume Up button for a few seconds, then connect the USB cable and release the button when the LG logo shows up.
2 - Hold the Volume Up button for a few seconds, connect the USB cable and don't release the button until I'm in download mode.

When I try it the first way, I just get into a screen that says "No command".
When I try it the second way, I just stay in a boot loop, where the LG logo comes and goes forever.

Please tell me what I'm doing wrong, what should I do. I don't have any knowledge with this sort of thing on Android, so any help is welcome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali