New to Site and to Android

soberbiker

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Happy May Day all!

I just found your site and wanted to introduce myself to the community. I am new to here and to the Android system (2 months). I am a sober biker and really not very tech orientated, so I hope y'all are patient with me and can understand, that, if it don't have wheels I am not very quick on the uptake ;).

I have to admit that I am very intimidated to mess with my Droid X. I did manage to root the phone but after a few attempts and almost (?) bricking the unit I got scared and quit trying to do much. At least it was in Boot loop and fortunately I was able to get enough info to get it to work.

Hopefully, I will learn more about doing ROMS and Themes here and attempt to customize.

Thanks for allowing me to enter and I am looking forward to learning from y'all.

fencerjared

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm also new to android, and this site. In fact, technically, I'm not even new to android yet, as my samsung replenish won't be here for a couple more days. I joined to learn how to root my new device, and am excited to give it a try.

Dark Wizard Matoya

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm also new to android, and this site. In fact, technically, I'm not even new to android yet, as my samsung replenish won't be here for a couple more days. I joined to learn how to root my new device, and am excited to give it a try.

Hi and welcome. Enjoy your new Android phone, and good luck rooting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hvltech