New to the Fascinate Forum? Say Hello!

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
we have a new moderator. he just came in and started movin threads and keepin folks in line. at first i was like "who is this jerk". :mad: but then he started cleanin stuff up, mergin threads. he made 600 battery threads into one. :D hes kinda like a "Maiderator". lol get it.

any way, i just thought you could introduce yourself. say helo, and tell us about yourself. just my two cents.

Reactions: richierich50

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
we have a new moderator. he just came in and started movin threads and keepin folks in line. at first i was like "who is this jerk". :mad: but then he started cleanin stuff up, mergin threads. he made 600 battery threads into one. :D hes kinda like a "Maiderator". lol get it.

any way, i just thought you could introduce yourself. say helo, and tell us about yourself. just my two cents.

I just thanked him over in the beginner's rooting thread after he moved a thread over there because it was asking a question specific to the topic of Sheepy's sticky. He has been very busy lately.

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Yay on that but still mad about moving the what's awesome it made me happy but yay on cleaning up the place.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Putting me on the spot huh? :) Don't know how I feel about the "Maiderator" title LMAO.

Well for those of you who don't know, your previous moderator Chris stepped down under his own volition. He is now a regular member who still visits AC. I've volunteered to help out until we get a full-time moderator for the Fascinate forum.

I am quite a stickler for forum organization, so I'll be spending a lot of time keeping the Fascinate forum clean and easy to navigate. I'll also be working on condensing the sticky threads as that seems to be overdue.

I myself own an Epic, but my brother owns a Fascinate so I do have some experience with this breed of Galaxy S. I rooted it for him and flashed Superclean along with a theme and Wireless Tether. I was surprised to see the download function of ROM Manager actually being used for the Fascinate! We have zero content on there for the Epic.

You guys have an amazing group of members here - very helpful and very good at creating how-to threads/guides. I'll do my best to support the contributing members here, and make sure everyone gets the information they need as well as have an enjoyable place to post.

Yay on that but still mad about moving the what's awesome it made me happy but yay on cleaning up the place.

If I know which thread you're referring to, it's now in the Android Lounge. There are lots of other great threads like that there that may also make you happy - I suggest browsing around there sometime :)

Last edited:

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
i have to agree with you. i want my awsome and annoying threads back.

Yea it was nice being able to stay in the SF and talk about other thing with all of y'all. It kind of makes us a little tighter. And helps to joke around after all the bricks that happen everyother day lol.

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Can we have a fascinate lounge? I know it's kind of over specialized, but we're kind of a tight group here. We all know each other, and get each others jokes and what not, so it would be cool if we could just have a couple threads for the fascinate crew.

AND!

Hi.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Hello! :D

There has been a thread in the Android Central Lounge forum called "The Lounge" that has been going on for a while. Why not start a "Fascinate Owner's Lounge" thread in that forum?

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hello! :D

There has been a thread in the Android Central Lounge forum called "The Lounge" that has been going on for a while. Why not start a "Fascinate Owner's Lounge" thread in that forum?

Because it involves me clicking outside of the fascinate forum, which is kind of tiresome to jump back to. Can't you just support our introverted laziness?

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
lol - I am a strong advocate of introverted laziness, which is why I have one click bookmarks in my browser for threads I frequent. Or if I'm super lazy, I subscribe with email alters so I can jump to the newest post on my phone without even opening my laptop.

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
lol - I am a strong advocate of introverted laziness, which is why I have one click bookmarks in my browser for threads I frequent. Or if I'm super lazy, I subscribe with email alters so I can jump to the newest post on my phone without even opening my laptop.

Oh fine. Fair waring though, this is my fun, and you can't have it! MINE! :_(

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Anyway we could put it up for a vote to have a lounge? I think it would be nice to have, I'm lazy and at work all day so it would make it very nice for me. And this is the only thing that keeps me from pulling out my hair wile at work.