New Update

Busajim

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Just got another update says it will fix the heartbeat update a new watch face so far I have tested the heartbeat and weather updating and all good so far

Jim

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

edubb256

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
It is pointless to post about a new update you got without saying where you are located and which carrier (if any) you have.

LowIQ

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Yesterday I got an 'Update' on my T-Moble S2 model SM-R730T (3G) software version is now R730TUVU1AOL3.
as far as individual 'App' updates they vary?...

alex346

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I got the update here in Canada as well for the wifi version a few weeks back actually. Not many changes... like the o.p. said .. new watchface, some improvements to heart beat sensor and some other minor fixes. Battery life does seem improved as well

Busajim

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
It is pointless to post about a new update you got without saying where you are located and which carrier (if any) you have.

Sorry if I have upset you, you must be a delicate little flower.

I am in Australia and my carrier is Vodafone and I have the classic wifi version of the watch model number SM-R732 the software version is R732XXU2BOL6.

Jim

edubb256

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Sorry if I have upset you, you must be a delicate little flower.

No need to apologize. You did not upset me. Sorry if I upset you.

To make the forum most useful, people will sometimes provide feedback about why a post was or was not useful. It is nothing personal.

Anyway, thanks for posting the location and carrier.

Busajim

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
No need to apologize. You did not upset me. Sorry if I upset you.

To make the forum most useful, people will sometimes provide feedback about why a post was or was not useful. It is nothing personal.

Anyway, thanks for posting the location and carrier.

No Worries mate

Thanks Jim

mari dub

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
I am in the California, United States and i checked and saw this lovely sight.

Galaxy Note 5 and what not

Attachments

• 12140.jpg
    12140.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 279

actonac

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
in the caribbean with a (u.s. bestbuy) store bought gear s2 sport sm-r720. checked a little while ago and got an update notification... a 91.12mb install. watch has subsequently been upgraded (so far, painlessly) to software version r720xxu2bpa4. red dot and all. happy dance ensues.

Out & About

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord