Nexus 10 delivery date updated to 11/19/2012

TJH132

May 5, 2010
Visit site
OMG! i'm sorry, but that is hilarious! It was out for delivery in your city and then they flew it off to Florida in 4 hours and twenty six minutes. It was funny to think it that way, but i'm sure that is not the case. I hope your N10 gets to you in perfect condition.

I'm really not sure what to think, except this has shed some light on UPS's dishonest tracking. I mean, was it or was it not scanned into my city and out for delivery? Seriously. I doubt it was even on the west coast.

At the very least I think I'm owed an explanation from UPS/Google, if not a refund on my shipping charges. Five business days is hardly "2nd Day Air."

TJH

UPDATE: My Nexus has now arrived in Montgomery, Alabama, after sitting on Florida for 11.5 hours! Crazy.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

KevRDB

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
That is good news to know its getting closer to you. Here is what i suggest you to do. As this is likely an error on UPS side, contact google customer service and bring this issue up to the rep. Since you paid for two-day shipping and UPS did not fulfill that service, make sure google contacts UPS on the shipping issue. UPS will likely reimburse shipping cost to google's account and will likely credit the shipping cost to you if you ask. You paid for 2nd day air and it feels like regular ground shipping (five business days), that isnt right.

koolkos54

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I too am having the same problem as the guy in Florida, except mine is flying all over wyoming.. first had the exception BS and instead of flying to my city it went to a city 100 miles away... When I checked status after it flew to another wyoming city futher away, and still there per ups screen. Called UPS and could not get a straight answer, told them I could drive the 100 miles in a little over an hour to pick it up. But as I was talking to them it flew to the other city and for 2 days it is still there. There update ups it horrible... I tried Sat. to talk to google and that was a joke, kept getting they have a high call volume and could be up to 30 minutes before talking to anyone.. I stayed on phone for over 45 min. and still waiting. Finally gave up and then checked status again today Sun. and it is still in the 2 city but now it says scanned for departure but to where who the F--k knows ???? this is the most screwed up delivery I have ever had... Prior I have had UPS horror stories of other deliveries... Do not I repeat do not send anything UPS they are the worst..... Now it says my 2 day delivery which was suppose to be in theory monday says I will get it on tues... Am I pissed off that is a nice way of putting it. FEDX is the only way to ship...

KarbonKopy

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine day one and it still hasn't shipped. I noticed that the 'date' keeps changing (currently today) and the shipped date still claims 11/15. Pretty terrible experience so far ordering this device from the play store. Maybe i'll be better off cancelling this and ordering one again.

jrg478

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine day one and it still hasn't shipped. I noticed that the 'date' keeps changing (currently today) and the shipped date still claims 11/15. Pretty terrible experience so far ordering this device from the play store. Maybe i'll be better off cancelling this and ordering one again.

Did they charge your card? If not yeah id cancel staples is taking preorders now.

sufyan1234

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

I am in the exact same boat. Earlier, my credit card had the charge as pending for a couple of days, now the charge doesn't show up at all. :(

TJH132

May 5, 2010
Visit site
ezyqe9yd.jpg

My shipping saga continues today. Supposed to be delivered tomorrow. We'll see...

UPDATE: The tablet arrived Tuesday afternoon. Better late than never.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

roberts68

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
i hope this doesnt happen to me.
although i can already see im probly going to be disappointed
i ordered mine sunday nght, the 17th.
got the shipping confrmation email tonight, the 19th.
im hoping to get it weds, but after reading these posts, it probly actually doesnt ship til tomorrow, the 20th,
then with thurs a holiday, so friday delivery at the earliest, but who knows if that will hold.
the bad news is i leave fri am for a cruise and wont be back til tuesday
i wanted it for the cruise, but doesnt look that way now.
oh well.

JustKim76

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine day one as well and STILL have not gotten any kind of anything! I've spoken to two different people and all I get is "We're really swamped." Yeah, well, that doesn't help me. Now I'm reading that people who ordered 4 days after I did are receiving tracking numbers. This is very frustrating!

GBSoren71965

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Crazy, I ordered today (before reading this thread) and this evening I got shipping confirmation. I already have a Nexus 7 so if it doesn't come quickly it isn't that big a deal. Tracking # doesn't work yet but that is to be expected.

GBSoren71965

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Ordered afternoon of 11-19, arrived 11-20. maybe they have ironed out the problems they had originally. They actually sent mine overnight air, I paid for they standard 2 day air.

JustKim76

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
FINALLY received SOMETHING from Google... While my husband was on the phone with a manager at Google, I received two emails that said I should get a tracking number today, device should be delivered tomorrow but the last sentence says that expected delivery date is today. Still not great but better than nothing.

VKM2F

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Mine has been sitting in Hodgkins, Illinois since Monday. I'm up in Canada and it shipped last Friday but unfortunately UPS isn't giving me a date to expect delivery. Would be nice to at least have an idea!

madsalad

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Just an update, justkim76 and I are still waiting for a tracking number. This is after being in contact with Google via email and telephone numerous times. It's a matter of principle now that we have to play this out to it final resolution.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d