Nexus 4 8GB vs 16GB?

Ivan Serrano

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
if you store your pics on google plus, and use pandora/spotfly instead of your own music then it is better to go with the 8 gb. If not, then go with the 16gb. About the Nexus 5, well it depends on if you need a phone now or not. Im still using a Galaxy Nexus. I refuse to buy a new phone every year. If you need a phone now, get it and wait until the Nexus 6 (or whatever it will be called), if you can wait, just wait.

javy009

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
I went with the 8g, got the 50g from the box, 2g from drop box and 5g from drive, i got a n7 32g and do my gaming there. If i need a playlist from the box i make one. So far so good.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

SpiralBorg

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Not sure I would say it is a bad idea, but if you can afford it go with max memory.

Nexus 5 probably will be released in the fall, the N6 the fall after that, then N7 the fall after that. Why not wait for the N20?

Why not wait for the N21?

Sent from my MZ604 using Android Central Forums

Sean2020

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Well i got my Nexus 4 yesterday and i have 12gb of free storage (without any apps or songs etc... loaded on the Nexus) so i really think the 16gb is the better option, better to have more storage than not enough in my opinion. :)

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Not sure I would say it is a bad idea, but if you can afford it go with max memory.

Nexus 5 probably will be released in the fall, the N6 the fall after that, then N7 the fall after that. Why not wait for the N20?

N7 was released almost a year ago ;)

SpiralBorg

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Its not in chronic order, but the N7, the tablet, was called that because of its screen. When the
N7 phone comes out, it would be called something different, I mean like the Nexus S and Galaxy Nexus.

Sent from my MZ604 using Android Central Forums

urim225

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
i want to buy a nexus 4 8gb version, till now i hade my galaxy i9000 8gb for 2 years, i never played games in my phone, i never have more than 100 songs and i dont like shooting pictures and videos but when i shoot somtimes i store them in my PC coz i dont like having them in my phone, basically i use my phone for social apps browsing navigation, phone sms of course and thats it. For users like me i think 8GB is enough

May 3, 2013
Visit site
If u get the 8GB then u can utilize the fact of Dropbox , google play for accessing songs. And google has cloud storage for pictures
All with free storage
But
Only accessible with wifi:):-\:cool:

wildmangk

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I bought the 8gb and so far it has sufficed. I dont store music in my phone, thats what my ipod is for, and i have all the apps I need and have 3.5gb left to use. The only big files that I store in my phone are my pictures and thats about it. Me personally, Im happy with my purchase.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

jgunz

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I bought the 8GB and never had a storage issue. I keep my music on google music and my pictures get backup to google +. So everything is in the cloud. Only thing on my phone is my apps.

Posted via Android Central App

ShashankNegi

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm running out of storage. I have the 50GB on Box but that's only when I have wifi or data. I'd recommend just paying the extra $50 and getting max storage. 1.15 Gb left.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anonymous Jones