Nexus 4 Best Apps [28Dec - Xposed Framework, Gravity Box, XblastTools & AppOpsXposed]

andr0idralphie

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: Nexus 4 Best Apps [21Mar - Google Keep]

Whomever made this list a sticky; good idea!

A.I.type Keyboard
- Great keyboard replacement

This is a 14 Day trial, full version is $3.99 (listed under Free in Best Apps list). Perhaps change to Paid or add to Paid with paid link?

Rizy7

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site

AppyGamer: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...amer&feature=nav_result#?t=W10&token=qnzZyuZH.

For all game related news. You can pick what you want it to notify you about and also has a widget :)

SMS backup & Restore: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...pRestore&feature=search_result&token=0VjuYC2k

Allows you to backup all or individual contact messages and can also be password protected.

Thanks, I'm not sure whether to put the AppyGamer one in though as it may not interest everyone plus the list could get extremely long if I just put in every single well designed app.

Whomever made this list a sticky; good idea!

A.I.type Keyboard
- Great keyboard replacement

This is a 14 Day trial, full version is $3.99 (listed under Free in Best Apps list). Perhaps change to Paid or add to Paid with paid link?

Thanks Ill put that its a trial in the app description.

Rizy7

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site

SMS Backup & Restore - Backup and Restore your phone's text messages. Options to select which conversations to backup and also option for password protection. Has the ability to transfer messages between Android devices and also other platforms.

Rizy7

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site

Clean Master - All-in-one cleaner app on android for cleaning app cache , unused files, residual files, search history and uninstalling apps.

Rizy7

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site

KeepSafe - Lock away your private pictures

Paid
RunPee - Recommends the best times to go for a pee so you don't miss the best and important scenes in a movie.

PaulDiM

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: Nexus 4 Best Apps [29May - Battery Test Utility]

I've been using "Lockout" for a couple days and really like it so far.

Google Play Link - https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s/details?id=com.lookout&hl=en&token=aitagOxq

It has a bunch of security features, but personally I like the lost and found/maps location services built-in. It also has the ability to take a picture of a person trying to login to your device. For example if someone steals your phone and tried to login, the app will take a picture of the person and email it to you. AWESOME!

There is a paid subscription for Premium content too. It is like $29/year

dorblayzer

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site

My Top Apps: Not Sorted..

Battery Widget Reborn
FlipBoard
Runkeeper
1Weahter
Fancy
SwiftKey
Wunderlist
Real Racing 3
QR Droid
SphereShare

Rizy7

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site

Appy Geeky - Brilliant app for keeping up to date with the latest tech news.

Lookout
- Offers essential protection against all the bad stuff that can happen to your phone, like malware & viruses, loss and theft.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe