Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!

devchaube15

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
9tzqeh.png

Apex Launcher and icon packs by D Saif. I used instagram filter to get my background colour haha

Wallpaper Link: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs49/i/2009/209/3/a/Glowing_Lines_Wallpaper_by_Marxon13.png (I used left side of picture to get my icons to fit in that rectangle section, then i used an instagram filter to change the colour from grey to this reddish colour you see now)
Clock widget: BobClockD3
Google Widget: Google Widget with Google Now option
Icon Pack: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...rclecyano.iconpack.dsaif&hl=en&token=AaC6RhsB (Nexus Circle Cyano by D Saif. He has some great icons! Simple but elegant! )

Well, that's it! I will post updates if I ever change my theme (I usually save it for rainy days, haha)

-Intensity/DevChaube

Last edited:

williams448

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
What date widget is being used here? I like it :)

Minimalistic text. Great app. I had to watch a tutorial on YouTube before I understood it. Kinda confusing at first, but once you get it you'll start flying through it. I've already changed that one to another one.

Sent from my badass, Android powered Nexus 4

dq121

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Clock: One More Clock Widget, Kimbo MLT Theme
Calendar & News: Glass Widget
Launcher: Nova Launcher
Icon Pack: MetroStation
Wallpaper: http://simoncpage.co.uk/blog/2012/03/ipad-hd-retina-wallpaper/

I keep my homepage clean of app icons by using the 'Glovebox' app, which lets you swipe in from the side of the screen (as shown) a bit like Ubuntu.

Hope you guys like :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364692419826.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364692419826.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 320
  • uploadfromtaptalk1364692429874.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364692429874.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 321

motor96

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys. Just picked up a Nexus 4 and love it! Went from a iphone 5 to a note 2 finally to the nexus in a 2 week period. This phone by far is the best. Just had a question. Is there a way to create a new album in gallery? It does its depending on how the pic is taken. i.e camera, screen shot. I wanna create a album and populate in the stock gallery. Is this possible? Thannks

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey Guys. Just picked up a Nexus 4 and love it! Went from a iphone 5 to a note 2 finally to the nexus in a 2 week period. This phone by far is the best. Just had a question. Is there a way to create a new album in gallery? It does its depending on how the pic is taken. i.e camera, screen shot. I wanna create a album and populate in the stock gallery. Is this possible? Thanks
Photos work a bit differently on Android. They are stored by default into a general folder. If you want to group them into folders you can just use a file manager app like ES File explorer to create a folder. Then just cut and paste your photos over.

Or an easier way is to plug your phone into your computer and it works just like a usb drive. Go to your camera folder and move the photos into new folders.

If you are on a Mac install Airdroid to do the file management.

motor96

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Photos work a bit differently on Android. They are stored by default into a general folder. If you want to group them into folders you can just use a file manager app like ES File explorer to create a folder. Then just cut and paste your photos over.

Or an easier way is to plug your phone into your computer and it works just like a usb drive. Go to your camera folder and move the photos into new folders.

If you are on a Mac install Airdroid to do the file management.

oh ok. Thanks On the Note 2 I was able to create a new album but I guess it could have been a sumsung feature. Thanks for the help

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhesslim0130