Nexus 6 Headset issue

eunhon

May 31, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys I just got my Nexus 6 this morning. I love it! Just need to find an app that will help with the video recording focusing issue ( Any recommendations?) and ill bet pretty much set :) . Being that the phone is bigger , I am going to make use of the google now features i can do when pressing the button on my headphones and tell my nexus to call someone from my contact list. The only issue I am having though is when I tried holding down the button it said I have to allow my microphone to have access to my phone while its in locked mode and I'm not sure how to do that. I hope someone who was in a similar situation figured it out and can possibly help me :) Thank you !!

eunhon

May 31, 2016
Visit site
I'm guessing, but I think you need to set your headset/microphone as a trusted bluetooth device:

How to use Trusted Devices in Android | Android Central

Thank you for the help Quel! I actually just found what was the issue. I had to go into google now settings and there was a setting that says allow requests from wired headset while locked so I turned that on and now its working perfectly :) Thank you again for your response!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XavierusKasshh