[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I have a HTC ONE X+. I purchased it on black Friday. Before that it HTC One, HTC Vivid, HTC Inspire that's just in the lady year

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums

lsutigers03

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I picked up a Galaxy S3 two weeks ago on eBay and already I'm looking at the Note 2. I think I have a phone addiction. My name is lsutigers03 and I'm a phoneaholic.

Signewton

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Nexus 10!

Consider myself one of the lucky ones to get one from the play store

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
the last android device I bought... 16 gb Nexus 7 for myself on launch day. Id like to win this one to give to my mother for christmas....so she stops STEALING MINE!!!! :D

RJSilva

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
The only Android device I've owned so far is my current Samsung Galaxy Nexus. I'm loving it so much I really hope it's only the first of many to come. :cool:

Gnuuub

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
The GNote II. VZN version. Lovin it!
Which was preceded by the Touchpad which I still do enjoy actually.
Next will be my prize Nexus 7, right?

ebinuya

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
The last Android device I purchased was my handy-dandy Galaxy Nexus (my first ever smart phone at that) in December of last year. It was one of the best purchases I ever made! Someone had actually offered me the latest iPhone at the time for practically free, as a way to welcome me to the smart phone world, and convert me over to Apple products. I have nothing against Apple products, but I've been eyeing the Galaxy Nexus ever since it was just a rumor, so I had my heart set on it. No regrets in that decision!

I'm a sucker for the Nexus line of products and I've been eyeing the Nexus 7 for a while, but financial situations have kept me from purchasing one. So if I win this giveaway, it would be the best holiday present EVER!!!

As a side note, my avatar is a picture of my AWESOME Galaxy Nexus; which I had hoped to submit to the picture portion of this competition, but I fell victim to some of the site issues. I'm sure most of you can appreciate the minor details I added to the background of my photo.

All the best,
Edmond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201