[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjmcnamara

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
A second Nexus 7 to replace my first Nexus 7 ... may it rest in pieces :'(

...which I then returned due to the separating bezel issue. Maybe AC can send me my next one!

stonerman34

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Last device I bought was my gs3. I was with android at the beginning, but spent some time on "the dark side" and I've recently found my way back home where I belong.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

gaijinboricua

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Sadly, I havent bought one yet. I am still using a clamshell phone. I have tried some of the phone my friends have before and really like the android interface, but can't afford the price of the plans right now :(

also no tablet either :(

cloakinghalk

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
The last Android device I purchased was the ATT GS3. I went the first day it came out and tried to pick it up while in California (I live in NJ) but I couldn't use my moms two year upgrade because she didn't have an LTE sim card in her phone. The next day she had to go to a NJ ATT store and update her sim card but by that time they were sold out of the GS3. I called local store every day for an entire week until they were in stock. Now I'm happily a GS3 owner.

MeshiaSamurai

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Of the six Android devices that I have purchased, my Verizon HTC Rezound is the most recent. I bought it on contract in June, before big red forced upgrades to shared data.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigD