[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabs05

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Sharing is caring! So please share something to those who are less fortunate this holiday season. Share some of that tablet love to me can be one of them.Happy holidays to everyone.

gwtiff54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Im thinking happy thoughts about my Samsung Galaxy S3. My wife named her Samantha. I'm looking forward to spending Christmas with Samantha and the wife. I'm holding her tight as we type. I love you Samantha. Thanks for all the late nights. Merry Christmas. I love you to my precious wife if you are reading. Thanks for letting me and Samantha meet!!!

parms

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Happy Holidays everyone! I'll be spending them with my wonderful wife, our beautiful newborn son, and my wife's family.

pjspaws

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
My kids are my sun and my moon, the reason for the season. Happy holidays everybody!

Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
My wife is the greatest woman in the world. She has changed me in so many ways and all for the better. Without her I am nothing. She has truly made my life wonderful.

HoLfElDeR

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I love my family, especially my little brother, sometimes i yell at him, sometimes i slap him a bit, but that is because i want to protect him and i want the best for him, and i love him so much.
Happy holidays to everyone.

mathman4884

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Thankful that the world didn't end this week. No one knows the day nor the hour. Merry Christmas (&/or other holidays) and Happy New Year!!!! To everyone, God bless. :)

rahul79

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Wishing you (the team of AC and all their family and Friends) a very Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Holidays!!!! Looking forward to another great year with great Android News from the No. 1 Android Blog and the No. 1 Android Bloggers in the Universe!!!!

Gamecock73

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
The holidays seem bitter sweet due to the recent tragedy. This being said, whether I win or lose, I urge everyone hug the ones you love and make each day better than the one before. I wish everyone the best and lets keep the families in CT in our thoughts during this difficult time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals39