[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheVoodoo

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Merry and happy Holidays to the customer service staff at Google Play Store who were equally inconvenienced by Google's Nexus ordering process. :)

And of course same wishes go to everyone else including the staff at wonderful Android Central.

ejatds

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Thanks to Santa A. Claus for making my dreams come true in around 3 days (dec 24!).
I love his generosity. In other words, thank you to Santa AC! You guys always have top notch writing, and this is my go-to android news site. Great community as well!

st_7

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm grateful to my parents for giving me a good life, they are the nicest parents you get in this world. The second nicest thing in this world is AC, because, I know I would be getting a Nexus 7 from them this time, definitely.

Thanks, Merry & Happy Christmas to all.

jonoave

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
I may not celebrate Christmas, but I appreciate it as a time for family, friends and togetherness. :) Best wishes to my friends and to to the folks at AC and Google!

p/s: Peaceful wishes to the folks affected by Sandy Hook.

LadyDi

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Android Central.com has been good to me and I appreciate all the hard work that goes into running a site of this magnitude. I am looking forward to 2013 and what the great people here will bring. I enjoy laughing, learning and being educated on this cast net. Thanks AC for being a great part of that process!!

Happy Holidays to one and all in all manners and levels of support here on AndroidCentral.com

charlesspivak1

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I would like to say that I hope Santa makes it ok. He's been feeling a bit under the weather, and there was talk of postponing Xmas, but he's a trooper and will try his best I think. Crossing fingers that he will have made it to all the good boys and girls of the world.

And thanks goes to AC for all you do for our Android infused world. We salute you.

Gunjan Sahay

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
The best way to celebrate Christmas - give a nexus 7 to your loved one. And if I win, this will be for my 7yr old son whom I love with my life.
Have a happy holiday

gimpyestrada

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Phil, and everyone at Android Central and everyone at Mobile Nations have done a great job this year. Thanks for all of the news and thank you for spreading a little holiday cheer with your giveaways.

enderdad

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm thankful for an amazing family and another great year of innovation with mobile technology and of course another year of Android dominating the Iphone

Droid Brick

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Everyone have a wonderful holiday season! Travel safe and enjoy your new Android devices. Thanks to Android Central and Google for the awesome contests!

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Hope everyone enjoys their holiday! I know I will! Love spending time with my girlfriend and family!

make my Christmas wishes complete with a Nexus 7!!

Thanks!

Erwin Ratuita

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to everything!!! Remember those that are unable to be with their families during the season eespecially those serving in the services...

Status
Not open for further replies.