[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadiantDuck

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I want to say thank you to my dad who really helped me in finding a car when my one died, couldn't have done it without him! Now I can visit the rest of my family over the Christmas period!

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
The android central podcast is the best android podcast there is. The variety and knowledge of each individual on the show makes listening to it one of my favorite things to do and brings a new perspective to android. Thank you

groucho60618

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I love my wife because with her, everything in life is easier. I especially love her because while I gush with excitement on about the latest Android rumors and offer my thoughts on how mobile devices NEED to evolve, she feigns interests and listens intently. Every time! That is true love! :D

thundersome

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Respect and a thank you to all of the mobile nations people for a great collection of websites and podcasts. Also Droid Life and Android Police have some great guys doing podcasts as well.

agzgarcia

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Just want to thank my wife for pitting up with all this andro id talk I have been telling her about sinve the good old days! I love you and hope you wish me luck so we can both spend more time together playing with an android device.

gewern

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Merry Christmas to everyone all over the world especially those who will find it very difficult this year like those families affected by Hurricane Sandy and Sand Hook...
Peace on earth and good will to all mankind!!!
O:)

Status
Not open for further replies.