[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

richar524

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
I love my dog Diesel. He is one of the best things happened to me. I still remember him as a small pup always trying to get on my lap for a nap..:)

Tigger76

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
The folks at Android Central do an awesome job. For me, this site is nearly as much a part of the Android experience as the devices I use and it's because of the hard work of the people here. Thank you.

prycem22

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Switching over from Crackberry. Whether I win or not, I am wishing all you guys a Happy Holiday season and all the best for 2013, from sunny jamaica.

freddys

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I am extremely thankful for the friends and family that I have. I'm also thankful for having the life I have because I know that there is always someone who may have it worse, which is terrible.

Happy Holidays everyone and stay safe!

scampi

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Love my girlfriend, her kids are awesome. To her and all of my family Happy Holidays! May the next year bring us all the good. Merry Xmas folks at androidcentral !!!

-Marc

Necrocis

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I would have to say something good in regards to my mother. My mother had two heart attacks, and a stroke. I'm quite happy she is still around, she is my biggest fan I wouldn't be the person I am today without her. Love you mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sams_s22plus