[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan Lucas

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm so proud of my son's grades for the first semester this year. He went from failing half his classes last year to an A, some Bs and Cs and just one D.

Also, Phil and the gang have taught me a lot about Android in the last month or two that I have been working through all the AC podcasts since before the Galaxy S3 came out. My next phone will be a Galaxy S3 or Note 2.

Steamedcurry

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I love my supportive family and girlfriend! They truly make this holiday season special! :)

- - - Updated - - -

I love my supportive family and girlfriend! They truly make this holiday season special! :)

Lacey Hernandez

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello to my family,friends and to android central never knew about your site until recentially now i know where to go to check out the awsome deals and read up on your stuff thanks this is my first time doing this i am excited.Well thanks again from Lacey :)

overclockthesun

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
My Mom is the best. She has always been there for me when everyone else wasn't. She gave me Birth only once but gave me life many more times. I am indebted to her forever. Without her, I would be nothing. Even today she supports me in my quest for achieving what I want from my life. She truly is my best friend :)

billy10101

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Everyone Love Everyone #ELE simple as that. Also #EVAC Everyone Love Android Central:p HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!! We survived the apocalypse!

Daniel LeMay

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Just like to say thank you to everyone who gave to someone in need this year. Without the caring hearts of the people around us, we would all be lost. Happy new year and may 2013 bring more awesome Android devices!:cool:

davela72

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
A big thanks to the whole Android Central crew for all you do for the Android community. A big thanks to all the members who contribute to the site as well. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.