Nexus 7 Out of Print "book" case (kickstarter)

credo

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I would guess that more options will come if the product sells initially.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

deathbysnoosnoo

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
The cover of the Steve Jobs biography would be hilarious and confusing at the same time. Make it happen and I will buy it :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

SpenceJonas

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
The cover of the Steve Jobs biography would be hilarious and confusing at the same time. Make it happen and I will buy it :)

That actually made me laugh, am I horrible for doing so?

BTW you might have the best username on here hah, you need to get a Fry avatar or something to go along with it :D

anon(924308)

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
very tempted by the clockwork orange cover.. would have been neat, albeit incredibly impractical, to have a hardcover case with removable/customizable book jackets. in case you're that sort of crafty person who likes changing skins lol.

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Anyone gotten one yet? Good price, nice materials (30% recycled plastic vice bamboo that Dodocase uses), pretty good choices of titles and original artwork.

I really wish they had this in a tablet cover ... perfect. But ON THE ROAD or MOBY DICK would both be appropriate (MOBY DICK makes me think of Steve Jobs and his "thermonuclear war on Android" bent).

Oh, one drawback ... no sleep/wake magnet. Anyone corresponded with the makers to inquire? wouldn't be hard ... and having to press the power button through the holder would be a PITA after a week or so, when the novelty wears off.

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Wouldn't mind supporting them and buying a case but I don't see where to order one.

Does anyone know how to buy one?

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Wouldn't mind supporting them and buying a case but I don't see where to order one.

Does anyone know how to buy one?

Kickstarter's not a store. You fund them, not buy from them.

// Posted from my Nexus 7 with the Android Central app :) //

Last edited:

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Kickstarter's not a store. You fund them, not buy from them.

// Posted from my Nexus 7 with the Android Central app :) //

Yes, I'm more than aware of that. What I said was that there is no way to fund aka purchase the case through Kickstart anymore. And asking if anyone knows another way to get one.

Dr0me

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
just got an email saying they are shipping the week of Nov 12. I don't really care how awesome the case is the wait is complete BS. for all we know the new nexus 7 could have a different form factor.

this company dropped the ball. after their initial run is over i think that they will likely open up a store.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alakmalak