Nexus 7 problems

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Consider yourself a very lucky man!
There are now four in our family all working with no problems. Maybe it's more than just luck. Maybe it's well designed hardware and software with the occasional lemon as with any mass produced product.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Obviously, on a forum like this you're bound to get a disproportionate number of messages from people who have had problems. My N7 2013 is working beautifully and none of my friends with N7s, 5 of them, have complaints.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using AC Forums mobile app

Also, obviously on a forum, like say, a samsung forum, you are bound to get a disproportionate number of people who have had problems with that particular device as compared to those that are there just to praise the device. Makes perfect sense, that's what forums are for, right? Of course.

The problem is that when comparing a nexus 7 forum to a forum for another device, (lets say, samsung again for example) on the nexus forum there is a seemingly higher percentage of total posts on the forum that pertain to defects in the device.

In other words it seems like almost 1/4 of all posts on any given nexus 7 forum are complaining about a defect, whereas on the majority of other device forums the thread about a defective device/problem seem to be fewer and further between. Or so it seems, but
maybe I'm wrong?

btw I love my nexus 7! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max mays