Nexus released in time for "limited edition" data plans?

nothinbutnexus

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm gonna be one of the unfortunate ones stuck on a tiered data plan. I'd much rather end up with 4GB than 2GB. Do you guys think the Nexus will be released before or after Verizon ends these limited edition plans?

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I bet the "limited edition" plans are being launched specifically to attract people to the new devices being launched this month, so Verizon will probably still have the plan when the Nexus is launched.

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm guessing they'll extend to the RAZR, Rezound, and Nexus....you should be covered. I think it would be very strange to not cover all 3.

milan03

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I bet the "limited edition" plans are being launched specifically to attract people to the new devices being launched this month, so Verizon will probably still have the plan when the Nexus is launched.
They're offered more likely to divert potential AT&T's smartphone LTE customers towards Verizon.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
It says you can keep it as long as you keep the feature. I would think that this would go atleast until the end of the month, if not you could always pick up a razr right before the end of the month and then exchange it once the nexus comes out to get that promo plan.

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
If they are still offering this when the Nexus comes out I will be switching to Verizon. Hopefully they are smart and will still have it available at that time.