Question No 5G Notification Sounds

CaptainTuffy

Mar 23, 2024
Visit site
All notification sounds are active on home WiFi, but none when using 5g away from home ! Why, and how to resolve it ? (Motorola G Power 5g model 2023, Android 13, Verizon service.) Volume levels are up, do not disturb is off. Please help, thanks !

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Do you have any smart wearables (like a smartwatch) that might be set to mute the phone in favor of notifications on the wearable?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Does the phone have a feature to create profiles depending on location (or did you perhaps install a 3rd party app that can do this, like Tasker or something similar)?

CaptainTuffy

Mar 23, 2024
Visit site
Does the phone have a feature to create profiles depending on location (or did you perhaps install a 3rd party app that can do this, like Tasker or something similar)?
I am not familiar with anything you described, sorry, so I would say no. However, I recently installed Ringo Ringtones Notifications app from the Google Play Store and downloaded three ringtones. Afterwards it seems my phone was still getting all notifications on 5G, if I recall correctly, If not, and the app is causing the issue, why would all notifications (Ringo & Android) function on home WiFi but not any notifications away from home on 5G ?!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29