No LTE with ICS

1414H77

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I admit it- I jumped the gun before the update rolled and used Matt's Razr 1.7 utility to upgrade to the official Verizon ICS. Everything went flawlessly except I now only get 3G, not 4G (I know- live and learn). I need help.

I have baseband CDMA_N_05.11.01P LTEDC_U_09.11.00, but my phone only receives 3G, whereas I got strong 4 bar LTE before. I have checked the network settings and whether on Global or CDMA/LTE it still will not get Verizon LTE. It is not a tower issue as other family phones on Verizon get strong LTE. I have done device factory resets and that also does not help. Any idea what is going on and how to fix it?

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I used 1.7 utility as well. I have no problems receiving 4G. Try re-flashing the ROM if you have done the hard reset/and factory reset. Did you do the factory data wipe and cache wipe in motorola recovery prior to flashing the zip file?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

1414H77

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I used 1.7 utility as well. I have no problems receiving 4G. Try re-flashing the ROM if you have done the hard reset/and factory reset. Did you do the factory data wipe and cache wipe in motorola recovery prior to flashing the zip file?

I did factory reset and factory data and cache wipe. Not hard reset.

Can I do a cache wipe again without having to reinstall?

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Any way I can force download it again from Verizon (or Motorola)?

Once you have .211 on your device you wont get the ota. It realizes you already have up to date software. Try a hard reset first. If that doesn't fix it then your best bet is to redownload the .211 file from the utility thread and reflash. I would also suggest going back to GB but you cant once your on ICS, so you can scratch that idea as well.

Reactions: bradenfontaine

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I was suggesting that you download it again from the Droid Razr Utility 1.7 [For Ics And Those Who Want To Go To Ics] link... that way you could check the MD5 sum code that is in the thread. I was not aware of any other place you could get an MD5 sum code from.

Its floating around different forums. But you can't go wrong with the 1.7 utility as long as you follow the instructions to the T

Sent from my Razr Maxx dripping ICS all over the floor