No option to reply to text

Lfsnz67

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm not seeing any option to reply to text on my new Lg watch with my G3. Swiping from the right only shows open on phone and block app. Any ideas?

Posted via the Android Central App

kxs783kms

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
I'm not seeing any option to reply to text on my new Lg watch with my G3. Swiping from the right only shows open on phone and block app. Any ideas?

I don't think it works with your stock messaging app. If I'm correct, you have to use something like Hangouts to get that option.

superairwolf

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
This is he same situation with the stock samsung messaging app on my Note 3. Using Hangouts allowed the option to reply on the watch, but I found the Hangouts UI unappealing. Google released it's own Google Messenger App sometime last month and I've been using that on my Note 3. Better UI and allows replying through your watch as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

shakermaker1983

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
I used samsung note 4 messaging app and it worked perfectly. Somehow yesterday, it stopped working and now I need to use hangouts. I don't like it. I'd love to know what I changed in order for messaging to stop working. Any suggestions?

daves221

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Fyi Verizon messages+ is pretty good if you have vzw, and supports reply on android wear

Posted via Android Central App