No Recovery Mode Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000

Paras Ashfaq

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I just recently tried to root my tablet with Jodin3 On mac and CWM. but after root i was unable to get in recovery mode also when it starts without any mod Colourful lines come up for a time but when the Logo samsung come they are removed and it does not boot Properly after that LOGO its restart again and keep Restarting i can start my tablet in Download mode but recovery mode not working i have been trying to search it for 5 Hours. but i found nothing that helps me.
(and i was trying to Install CyanogenMod )

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hello, I just recently tried to root my tablet with Jodin3 On mac and CWM. but after root i was unable to get in recovery mode also when it starts without any mod Colourful lines come up for a time but when the Logo samsung come they are removed and it does not boot Properly after that LOGO its restart again and keep Restarting i can start my tablet in Download mode but recovery mode not working i have been trying to search it for 5 Hours. but i found nothing that helps me.
(and i was trying to Install CyanogenMod )
Uninstall and reinstall Odin and try again. I would also suggest re-downloading the CWM image and try again. Since you are able to get into download mode you are OK and should be able to get back up and running.