Blu M8L Tablet

SkurtReynolds

Jan 24, 2023
Visit site
Ok so I have managed to set up a pattern lock for my tablet last night after having a little too much to drink LOL and now I'm trying to get into recovery mode to reset it so I can get back in with my Google account but no matter how hard I try or what combinations I use I cannot manage to get recovery mode come up any help would be seriously appreciated I've been trying for the last 4 hours nothing pops up whenever I hold any button combination it just shows the blue tablet logo and then boots and Android...

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what else to suggest, sorry. I wonder if there might be something wrong with one of the buttons where it's not being registered when you press it.

zehsphyr

Mar 28, 2024
Visit site
Ok so I have managed to set up a pattern lock for my tablet last night after having a little too much to drink LOL and now I'm trying to get into recovery mode to reset it so I can get back in with my Google account but no matter how hard I try or what combinations I use I cannot manage to get recovery mode come up any help would be seriously appreciated I've been trying for the last 4 hours nothing pops up whenever I hold any button combination it just shows the blue tablet logo and then boots and Android...
Hold the up key and power from the off state. When the tablet boots and shows no command, press the up key it should provide the menu. Alternatively it is down and power, or from on state. I forget, but once you get that no command screen, press the up volume key. Hope it helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WyattEarp