Noise canceling app

weirr

Sep 18, 2023
Visit site
Often times I'm outside and there are cars / motorcycles creating loud background noise. My phone seems to pick it up extremely well too.

I'm looking for an application like krisp.ai that suppresses background noise during live calls. Searching Google play I can't find anything though, just denoisers for audio files.

Do you guys know of any good background noise cancelation apps that work for phone calls?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I haven't heard of any effective 3rd party apps -- that would require some heavy duty processing or AI, I think. You may want to look into a good pair of earbuds that do a good job isolating from ambient noise. I'm not sure how well Samsung earbuds work, but I can tell you that Pixel Buds do a very good job (even the lower end Pixel Buds A). My wife spends a lot of time on the phone for business, and is really picky when it comes to earbuds or headphones -- the Pixel Buds have persistently come out on top for her, even against Jabra Elites.

sharonleeasmith

Jan 10, 2024
Visit site
Often times I'm outside and there are cars / motorcycles creating loud background noise. My phone seems to pick it up extremely well too.

I'm looking for an application like krisp.ai that suppresses background noise during live calls. Searching Google play I can't find anything though, just denoisers for audio files.

Do you guys know of any good background noise cancelation apps that work for phone calls?
I am looking for the same!! krisp.ai is great, but I am on the go a lot. I hope krisp comes out with a mobile app soon.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi, wish I did but no. I have a Samsung Galaxy A22.
Welcome to AC!
Can also check if you have Dolby Atmos and choose voice, but like mentioned a Bluetooth or wired headphones would do the trick.
8ff55b903c14af58a71403c6ce4f3147.jpg