noob needs help on froyo install.

blackshirt

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
I initially dismissed the update to 2.2 notification. Now when I attempt to update firmware under the settings-system updates I get a message saying 'no update available'. I reset my phone and updated the other things like profile and prl. Help would be greatly appreciated.

blackshirt

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
i=worst evo user evar.

thanks boobie. I do however, have another inquiry. It seems my car charger isn't working on either of my evo's post froyo. I did a google search and it said to type in ##3282# and look at USB charging, when i did that USB charg was not checked. should it be? Again, thanks for the help.

Tattrpuff

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
thanks boobie. I do however, have another inquiry. It seems my car charger isn't working on either of my evo's post froyo. I did a google search and it said to type in ##3282# and look at USB charging, when i did that USB charg was not checked. should it be? Again, thanks for the help.

Does it charge when you plug it into a computer? It seems if it works like that, or heck if you're using the usb charger that came with them...you would think the car charger would work as well. There is no difference. Stupid question...did you check the fuse in for your cigarette/electronic socket?